Attention Incoming 9th graders:
Summer Information for start dates:
All Sports require Clearance Cards in order for participation. You can get this card by turning in all paperwork to the Activities Office.
Volleyball: 6/16 4-6 pm in the Large Gym
Girls Basketball: 6/17 3-5 pm in the Large Gym
Wrestling: 6/16 6-8pm Small Gym
Cross Country: 6/30 6am and 230 pm In front of Large Gym
Football: 6/16 Meeting at 1:30 pm Classroom next to field. 6/17 First day of Tryouts 1:30pm ( Softball field)
Boys Basketball: 6/16-19 Large gym 5pm
Associated Student Body (ASB)
Buy Your ASB cards now!
During registration they are only $25
It is important for all student- athletes to buy ASB cards. Some of the things ASB pays for include;
- Athletic game officials.
- Transportation costs.
- Awards ( Letters, trophies ect.)
Benefits to you;
- Get in for free to all EMHS Athletic events.
- Discounted tickets for various events.
6th Period Athletic Registration
- All student- athletes that need to enroll in 6th period Athletics, get an Athletic Registration Form from Maggie in the Activities office.
- All Winter Sport student-athletes; YOU NEED TO ENROLL IN ATHLETICS BEFORE THE FIRST 6 WEEKS. There will not be any registration for Soccer, Basketball or Wrestling after that. Get your physicals processed ASAP!