Fall Sports begin!
Many sports are starting for next year. Just a few reminders;
1) You need to be cleared from the Activities Office for each sport you are participating in. If you have questions you can ask Mrs. McLarty or Maggie.
2) If you were enrolled in Athletics for a Spring Sport please drop it before you start a new sport.
3) Turn in all uniforms, equipment and pay any athletic fines before starting a new sport.
4) Once you make a team, turn in the 6th period Athletic registration form to your counselor.
Activities Office hours:
M- Th 7am-5pm (Closed 12- 1 pm)
There are many teams participating or practicing during the summer months. Below outline some of the dates/ times that teams will follow.
Girls Basketball- 9th grade tryouts 6/17 and 18 small gym 4:00-6:00pm.
Boys Basketball- 5-8pm Mon.- Thur. Small gym. See Coach Tabatabai
Football- Varsity/ JV- Mon.- Thur. 2:30-5:30pm, Fri 8-11am. Tue/ Thur passing games @ 5:00pm
Volleyball- 9th grade tryouts 6/15-6/18 3:00-4:30pm Regular practice Varsity/ JV ; 6/15-7/16 Mon- Thur 2:00-4:30 pm. Summer league schedule, see Coach Navarro.
Boys Soccer- 7/1-7/16, 8/10-21 Mon, Wed, Fri, 4:30pm @ baseball field. See Coach Rodriguez
Wrestling- 6/22-7/16, 8/10-21 Mon- Thur. 2:00-4:30pm Small gym
* All students must be cleared through the Activities Office before they practice or try out.
* CIFSS Dead Period: The following sports will observe the dead period on the below mentioned dates.
Boys Basketball 7/27-8/16
Cross Country 6/5-6/25
All other Athletic teams- 7/17-8/6